Beef Kimchi Yakisoba Teriyaki Flavor
- Heat the Wok for a minute or so on high temperature, add oil and add ground beef. Saute the beef until almost done, then add diagonally sliced green onions, reserving green part for garnish, and sliced garlic. Season with a pinch or two black Hawaiian salt. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes until the beef is completely done.
- Add chopped kimchi and a splash of kimchi juice. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in the microwave (follow instructions on the back of the noodle pack, it takes a minute to defrost the noodles).
- Add defrosted noodles in the wok, and add splashes of water. With a chopstick or a fork, try to loosen up noodles.
- When the noodles are completely loosened up, add seasoning (Teriyaki flavor) that comes with the noodles. Add the whole pouch and stir well to combine, and until all the noodles are coated with the seasoning.
- After a minute or so the noodles are completely done.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, chili flakes and dried seaweed.
Package Fortune Yakisoba Noodles Teriyaki Flavor
tablespoon Oil Canola, vegetable, etc.
lb Ground Beef lower fat content
green onions save green part for garnish
garlic cloves sliced
cup Kimchi chopped
Pinch or two of black Hawaiian salt
Splash of Kimchi juice
Nori Dried Seaweed
I took my sweet break and I am back with this delicious and amazing recipe. Don’t you just love easy recipes? You sure do!
Exciting news, I am entering the JSL Foods contest with this recipe for a chance to win. Yes, and this one is a winner. Yes, I am that confident, because if my 10-year-old is willing to eat this, and like it, and ask for more than anyone in this world going to love it, too. The taste is absolutely amazing!
Imagine beef, aged kimchi, and noodles together in one wok? That’s a happy marriage with a kid. I could just die a happy gal right there. Seriously, I could live on this meal alone and never complain.
Also, I did receive the noodles, but I will surely look at my grocery store in the freezer section I suppose, for more. By the way, the noodle package comes with noodles as you can see in the picture below and one seasoning pouch.
Now, we go straight to the recipe because you asked for it and I am here to bring it as soon as you asked. So here ya go…
By the way, please let me know when you try it, tag your friend #sandraseasycooking and share those pics with me. MmmK? OK!